Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Veterinary Diagnostics Market – Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2022” To Its Research Database.
The Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market was valued at USD 2.66 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 3.88 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 7.78% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020.
The ever-rising demand for animal protein and stricter regulations concerning food safety will propel the market for diagnostics in animal healthcare.
Veterinary diagnostic products are as complex as they are difficult to manufacture. Many of the rapid assay, poultry, and livestock diagnostic products are biologic products, which require materials from living organisms. Owing to this, during the economic recession of 2008, the United States faced a decline in consumer spending on pets, which affected the veterinary diagnostics market. The market development for companion animal diagnostics has depended heavily upon the purchasing and usage of in-clinic analyzers or diagnostic instruments that are used for veterinary practices.
The Top Key Players including;
Bayer HealthCare (Germany)
Boehringer Ingelheim (Germany)
Heska Corporation (U.S.)
Diagnostic technologies, such as lateral flow and other rapid tests are used in veterinary medicine to test commercial livestock and household pets for the presence of a variety of medical conditions to undertake preventative or remedial measures. Food animal diagnostics assist in livestock, production, and animal preventive care while complementing other measures, such as vaccination and selective breeding.
In the global veterinary diagnostics market, molecular diagnostics represents a growing segment of the market with the laboratory utilization of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and microarray tests.
The North American and European veterinary diagnostics markets have huge market shares owing to the increasing companion animal population coupled with the positive trend towards animal healthcare spending. Developing regions in Asia-pacific and Africa are expected to form a new revenue pocket in the market, with India, China and Brazil constituting a majority of market growth over the next decade.
The global veterinary diagnostics market is segmented by type of products into Enzyme Linked Immuno Sorbent Assay (ELISA), Rapid Immuno Migration (RIM), Diagnostic imaging, and Ultrasound Imaging, among others. The market is additionally segmented by type of animals into companion animals and farm animals. The report also covers the market by geography, studying diagnostics in North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middleeast and Africa and, Europe. Pfizer (U.S.), Merck (U.S.), Sanofi-Aventis (France), Bayer HealthCare (Germany), Virbac (France), Novartis (Switzerland), Boehringer Ingelheim (Germany), Heska Corporation (U.S.), and Bioniche Animal Health Canada, Inc. (Canada) are the key players in the global veterinary diagnostics market.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global veterinary diagnostics market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Table of Content:
Market Overview and Industry Trends
Current Market Senario
Veterinary Diagnostics Overview
Industry Value chain analysis
Porter’s Five Forces
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Bargaining Power of Consumers
Threat to new entrants
Threat to substitute products and services
Competitive Rivalry within the industry
Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and challenges Analysis
Current Opportunities in the Market
Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market, by Product
Enzyme linked immuno-sorbent assay (ELISA)
Rapid Immuno Migration (RIM™)
Agar gel immuno-diffusion (AGID)
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market, by Animal
Key Vendor Analysis
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)